Just because you are well-aware of the importance that banner holds that does not mean you can just pick the first option that comes popping on your screen. You need to check out the banner design which will address your point well and help you to gain attention of the potential customers. It is really important to do independent research and don’t just rely on the manufacturers.
They are noted to help you with some standard designs for banners, which will not let your business stand out in the crowd. Just make sure to focus on the quality results when it comes to banner designs. For that, you need to customize the routes a bit. Once you provide the chosen design to the manufacturers, they will start working on the designing process on your behalf.
Focusing on the mesh banner style:
Even though vinyl banners have their own fan base, but if you are looking for another noteworthy banner type then mesh banner is the one for you. Some of the most promising places where you will find the use of this banner type are schools, parks, baseball stadiums, construction sites and similar such spots.
- In most of these areas, the banners are mounted to some of the chain link fences. That’s why these banners are also known as fence banners.
- So, not just for indoor use but you can use this option for outdoor solutions as well. When you place the banners indoor they are easier to handle when compared to vinyl ones.
- Vinyl options are a bit heavier when compared to the mesh one of the same size. So, when the matter revolves around attaching or lifting the banner, mesh banner is super easy to cover.
PVC banners are in as well:
PVC is stated to be a versatile material, known for its colorful nature, durability and wide usage in both indoor and outdoor sections. These banners are noted to be fairly reasonable whenever compared to some of the other older styles like vinyl applique and more.
- Most of these banners will weigh somewhat around 13 ounces, and will widely range between 8 to 22 ounces per square foot.
- So, it provides the banner a bit of extra wind resisting power.
- Moreover, you get the chance to choose from various smoothness and matte or gloss finishes for enhancing images.
- Some clients might want to go for the matte finish in case they do not want the image to look like cartoon or plastic.
- But, if you are making any plans to place the banner outside, then a glossy texture will work the best. It will prevent dirt and other unwanted grime from sticking on the surface.
Focus on your needs first:
Just try to focus on your needs first before you finalize on the banner of your choice. Depending on the fabric material chosen, the designs will vary. Each material has a different set of advantages to it. So, make sure to go through all the possible options before you can make way for the final say.