Do you have extra body fat tissue that is stubbornly clinging to your body? You may eat well, exercise, and eat healthy, but the bulges will not go away. Your problem can be solved with liposuction.
Liposuction, also known as Body contouring or Lipoplasty, is a cosmetic treatment that helps to remove fat you cannot lose through diet and exercise.
Liposuction involves the removal of fat cells from a specific area by using mechanical trauma and suction. This is done to restore aesthetic contour and avoid superficial irregularities and asymmetry. To improve your shape, a Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon will usually perform the procedure on your stomach, thighs and buttocks. Liposuction is also possible with other Plastic Surgeries such as breast reductions and facelifts. A beautiful human body is defined by balance, proportion, and contour. A cosmetic surgeon can create a more attractive shape for almost any part of the body by using liposuction. Liposuction does not treat obesity. However, it is a weight loss therapy. While the process might be different for different body types, the overall process is the same.
To ensure that patients are healthy for the operation, they will need to have some medical tests done. These are some possible recommendations:
- Patients who take regular aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs should discontinue them at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Women might be asked to discontinue using the contraceptive pill.
- Iron supplements may be recommended for patients with anemia.
- The consent form must be signed by the individual. This is to confirm that the individual is fully aware of all the possible risks and benefits.
- Liposuction covers essential areas of the most insecure parts of the body: thighs, stomach, shoulders, cheeks, jaws, breasts, calves, chin, underarm fat, chest rolls, back.
- Body Contouring.
- It is easy to get your body into the right shape.
- It can be used to treat or remove benign fatty tumors called Lipomas.
- It prevents excessive sweating around the armpits and chafing around other areas, such as the thighs.
- It is used to treat Lipodystrophy syndrome, a condition where excessive fat is found in certain areas of the body.
- It’s not too painful.
- Liposuction has a long-lasting effect that ensures the patient’s weight doesn’t rise rapidly after the procedure.
- It is used to treat Gynecomastia, a condition in which men have excessive fatty breast tissue.
- Thyroid disease, such as diabetes, can cause thyroid problems.
- Excess fat can be removed to reduce the risk of Cardiac arrest or knee replacement.
- Your body type is directly related to your confidence. By contouring your body, Liposuction can boost your self-confidence.
- Regular High Definition Liposuction can give you a natural-looking six pack.Visit The Site: wpswebnews
There are disadvantages
- The swelling will last for 2 to 3 days.
- Surface contour irregularities (furrows, wrinkles, and dips) may be visible or palpable until it settles down.
- Initially, it can cause discoloration or asymmetry in treated areas. However, this will gradually become normal.
- Because of the elasticity that decreases with age, it is more difficult for people with loose skin to adjust to Liposuction.
- Uneven contours: If the skin is not elastic enough or fat removal is uneven, it may look wavy, withered or bumpy.
- Rarely, skin infection can occur after Liposuction.
- A condition called pulmonary embolism could occur when fat travels to the lungs from blood vessels.
- If a patient is allergic to certain medications or materials used during surgery, an allergic reaction may occur.
- Because of friction, the cannula movement could cause skin irritations or nerve damage.
If you have a Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, the chances of any of these problems occurring are very low.
Visit The Site: networldking52
Liposuction is not only a great way to improve your appearance but it can also make your life more comfortable. To ensure that Liposuction is right for you, it is important to consult a Board Certified Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon from our website www.memphisliposuction.com.
Read More About: imnewsking