You will agree with us when we say that one of the most stressful moments in the life of any man or woman is organizing a wedding ceremony.
If you plan your wedding by yourself, you can forget some detail. Therefore, a renowned jewelry brand Luxuria Diamonds wants to help you remember the things that you should not forget while you organize your wedding.
35 things you should keep in mind:
In this list, we will mention both things that you must do before the ceremony and some others that you must keep in mind that same day. Since keeping in mind and following each of these points can make your dream day perfect.
- Don’t settle for the first place you see, check multiple venues for the post-wedding reception or location.
- Organize your budget.
- Validate that both you and your partner have the required documentation up to date.
- Make a list of guests for the invitation.
- Ask guests if anyone has a specific diet (either because they are vegan or due to health problems).
- If you are getting married in a church, don’t forget to donate, it is customary.
- Select the menu and do not forget the desserts, since they tend to be forgotten when paying attention to the main menu.
- Listen to various musical groups and decide which one best suits your style.
- Transportation is essential. So, keep in mind that you will need it both from your home to the church and from the church to the wedding venue.
- Let all guests know what your wedding dress code will be.
- Choose your groomsmen and bridesmaids.
- Again, if you are doing a religious ceremony it is highly recommended that you define what texts you want to be read before the wedding.
- Define which groups will be seated during the ceremony.
- Test the wedding dress as many times as necessary, the same with the bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Silence your mobile and ask all the guests to do the same.
- Design a plan B for any situation that may arise.
- Choose the Wedding Rings.
- Do a test of the drinks that will be served during the banquet and the rest of the day.
- Practice your first dance together with your partner.
- Not only the band is important, but also its playlist. So, define in advance what songs you want them to play.
- Have at hand the number of all the people you may need to contact that day (musicians, catering, etc.).
- Choose what will be the decoration of the place chosen for the banquet after the ceremony.
- Have an emergency kit ready with everything you may need.
- Arrive in advance of the ceremony, so that you can limit any unforeseen events that may arise.
- Have your honeymoon suitcase ready.
- Put your documents and personal items such as passport, bank cards, and even the plane ticket in one place.
- Get enough rest the night before remember that the wedding and banquet will last all day.
- Share with your loved ones before the wedding this will help you calm down if you are nervous.
- Bring a different change of clothing with you that is generally comfortable. So that, once the ceremony is over, you can change and enjoy the banquet.
- Avoid consuming heavy or fatty food before the ceremony, to avoid stomach problems during the ceremony.
- Hire professional photographers to capture your special moments.
- Even if you are stressed, do not forget to smile at everyone and enjoy the day, remember that it is a memorable moment for you, and for the person you love.
- Don’t forget to thank all your guests.
- Give yourself time for your family and friends to get closer to you.
Do not forget to consult with your partner when planning your wedding; the most important thing is over.