The free Cat-Mouse app keeps you up to date on the newest movies and TV shows. It has an extensive collection of nicely arranged entertainment with a resolution level of up to 1080p, and it’s free to use.
The mouse is a cleverly built program that takes up little space on your Fire-Stick while providing fast streaming, even though it has such high resolutions.It also has the most frequently updated articles, among other things.Use a VPN first before you start streaming anything. Surf-shark VPN is highly recommended because it masks your IP address and encrypts all of your internet activity of iptvsmarters firestick.
Cat-Mouse APK on Fire-Stick: How to Install?
Because Cat-Mouse is a free app, it’s critical that you also have Surfshark VPN installed and configured on your Fire-Stick. Set up a connection with its servers and then enjoy free streaming.
The Cat-Mouse App on the Fire-Stick: How to Use It?
Install Surf-shark on Fire TV first before using the Cat-Mouse App to stream content. This will assist you in concealing your originating IP address and ensure that all of your online activity remains private.
To access the Cat-Mouse app, press and hold the Home button on your remote control for a few seconds before selecting Apps. Click on the mouse to see recently downloaded apps.
Finally, the Cat-Mouse app’s user interface will appear.
Use SurfsharkVPN to find the best deals.
Using a VPN to get into the CatMouse APK
As I’ve mentioned numerous times before, whenever you use a third-party app to stream free video on your Firestick, you should use a VPN.
Choosing the appropriate VPN is critical, but so is finding a plan that works well for you.
Installing Surfshark is as simple as following these steps:
- The first step is to sign up for a Surfshark VPN subscription.
- Click on the Search icon in the top-left corner of FireStick Home to start searching.
- Now type Surfshark into the search bar and select the resulting search result by clicking on it.
- Choose the Surfshark app from the apps that appear and click on it.
- To download, click on the Download button. Open the Surfshark app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Please open it and connect to any server by entering your Username and Password. As soon as your CatMouse APK is linked, you may begin watching movies and TV shows on your device.
To get the CatMouse app on FireStick, we’ll use the Downloader app. Part 1 will cover that topic in detail.
the first step is to download and install the downloader application
The Downloader app is a good place to start. The Amazon Store is where you can find it.
Enable Third-Party Apps
Because it’s not available through Amazon Store, Cat-Mouse is a third-party Fire-Stick app. It’s coming from somewhere else. As a preliminary step, we must allow Downloader access to apps from sources other than Google Play.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start the Fire-Stick by pressing the power button. Navigate to Settings in the menu bar at the top of the screen (the gear icon)
- Click My Fire TV on the right side of the screen when you see the following option.
- Go to the Developer menu and select Options.
- Firestick cat and mouse download
- Click on the Install Unknown Apps button to begin the installation process.
- Firestick app for cat-mouse
- The Downloader app has to have this feature enabled.
- Our Fire-Stick is now ready for the Cat Mouse APK installation.
This is the app’s primary window. It invites you to enter the URL in a text field on the right, as you can see in the screenshot. Enter a value into the text box provided