Men’s jewelry has long been neglected by the male population, but in recent years men have become a lot more fashion-conscious with their appearance. This has led to an increase in demand for bracelets. But picking out the right bracelet as a gift can be a daunting task, especially if you’ve never bought it before. This blog will take a look at different types of men’s bracelets, and it will give you some helpful tips on how to choose a bracelet, mens bracelet are popular visit https://www.umisoul.com/
The purpose of giving a bracelet to the man
The main reason why giving a bracelet as a gift is that it does not cost too much; it is an expression of love, admiration, and friendship. The beauty of jewelry symbolizes grace and elegance, which is loved by everyone. It can be given on various occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, special days, and other significant events.
How to choose a men’s bracelet?
When buying or selecting a bracelet, there are many factors that you need to take into consideration:
Consider your budget
First and foremost, you’ll want to consider your budget.
If you only have $50 set aside for a gift, you might not be able to afford a large or unique piece. On the other hand, if $500 is no object, then go ahead and buy something truly special! It’s all about knowing the interests of the person. So think about how much money you want to spend and make sure that it fits with what he would love!
Choose the type
Bracelets are presented in a variety of options, which means that everyone will find something of their own: both a young man who wants to express himself in accessories and a stately man for whom a bracelet is a good addition to a restrained look. The following are some famous types of bracelets that you must consider:
- Rim bracelets – rigid thin, or wide bracelets can be closed or in the form of an open ring.
- Cuff bracelets are very wide metal or leather bracelets that resemble, as the name suggests, sleeve cuffs.
- Chain bracelets are the most common type of jewelry that both men and women wear with equal success. Due to the variety of weaving, the chains can differ in texture pattern. Among the varieties of weaves: anchor (links are made in the form of an anchor chain), beltser (round shape of links), snake (chain pattern resembles a snake pattern), rhombo (rhombus-shaped links), cartier (elements have different sizes and alternate in a certain sequence) and etc.
- Slave bracelet – put on the wrist and connected by a chain with a ring on one or two fingers.
- Leather bracelets (CHECK HERE)are a great option for everyday wear. They can be a smooth strip of leather, a textured braided lace, or interlacing of several laces.
- Pandora bracelets are the basis and many charms or pendants that can be worn depending on the occasion and mood.
- Red thread – a protective thread from Israel has become not just an amulet but a fashionable modern bracelet. It is often complemented with various pendants.
- Shambhala is a bracelet with large beads made of natural or non-natural stones. Such bracelets are considered not just decoration, but, like bracelets with a red thread, they are modern amulets that affect certain areas of a person’s life.
Measure the size
Now that you have chosen the model you like, you need to measure the circumference of your wrist in order to choose the right size for the bracelet. It is advisable to choose the hand on which the accessory will be worn because even a small centimeter difference can ruin the product by stretching it.
The size of a men’s bracelet can be determined very simply by using the following table of men’s bracelet sizes.
|Wrist girth, cm||The size of the bracelet with a lock, cm||Marking||Constantin Nautic size|
Know the meaning of the bracelet
However, you may be surprised to learn that there are several different types of bracelets that people wear for different reasons and occasions, each with its own symbolism behind it. If you have never been aware of this before, you can consider the chart below:
|Beaded Bracelets||Luck, energy, and creativity|
|Silver bracelets||Wealth, unity and thanks|
|Gemstone Bracelets||Luck and good fortune|
|Purple color||Creativity and calmness|
|Red color bracelet||Mental clarity and focus|
|White||Energy and brings harmony and balance|
|Brown||Spiritual promise, dedication, and faith|
|Evil eye bracelet||Protection|
|Leather bracelet||Power and strength|
|Pandora bracelets||dreams and hope.|
|Shambhala||Enlightenment, peace, and perfection|
Order shop online or Physical store
A large assortment is presented in thematic city stores, as well as in online catalogs on numerous sites. If you try on the models you like in the nearest shopping center before buying, you can later order the one you like online, finding the most attractive price.
Let’s Sum Up
If you take into account all these nuances, you can choose an excellent accessory that will not only be worn comfortably and last a long time but also emphasize the wearer’s sense of style and add interesting accents to the image.