Tadalafil, a PDE5 inhibitor, is designed to treat erectile dysfunction. It is in solid crystalline form, poorly soluble in ethyl alcohol, and practically insoluble in water, available in tablet form and typically film-coated.
Before beginning therapy, a medical history must be taken. When starting any ED treatment, consulting a doctor is a must and cardiovascular status should be taken into account due to the risk associated with it.
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil (Cialis liquid) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). It blocks the action of an enzyme called PDE-5 (cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5) which breaks down cGMP, a substance responsible for smooth muscle relaxation. By obstructing PDE-5, tadalafil increases cGMP levels in the smooth muscles, encouraging relaxation and enlargement of blood vessels.
PDE-5 is found in the penis, lungs, retina, and throughout the body where it is present in smooth muscle cells of vessels and muscles. It is a member of the PDE-5 inhibitors class of drugs.
What Are The Benefits of Tadalafil?
Did you know that Tadalafil (Cialis) offers numerous health benefits? It can help reduce the need to wake up in the middle of the night, lower blood pressure, improve blood flow for physical activities such as workouts and exercise, and even in the bedroom! There are many more!
- Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It increases blood flow, and stimulation and maintains an erection strong enough.
- Tadalafil can be utilized to address indications and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Tadalafil is available as a lesser-strength tablet that can be taken daily.
- Tadalafil is also available as an “as-needed” tablet. The recommended starting dose is 10 mg and one tablet lasts up to 36 hours.
- We recommend beginning with a 2.5 mg dose of tadalafil taken once daily at the same time. This dosage may be increased up to 5 mg/day based on individual need and tolerance. For the treatment of an enlarged prostate (BPH), a 5 mg dose daily is recommended.
- Can be taken with or without food.
- Liquid Tadalafil is generic, which means it is sold at a lower price than brand-name versions of tadalafil (such as Cialis liquid drops).
Tadalafil (liquid Cialis) is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or to reduce the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). One “as needed” tablet lasts up to 36 hours, or tadalafil is available as a lower dose that can be taken daily. “Tadalafil is a generic drug that costs less than brand-name versions.
Cialis liquid drops are prescribed to men aged 18 and over at a dosage of 20 mg per day. It is recommended to be taken once. There is no need to adjust the single and daily dosage at the age of more than 65 years, with minor violations in the kidneys.